Friday, August 1, 2014

New blog

Last month I decided to enter the latest challenge on a French blog by Coco "Perles Dent'Elles" http://perlesdentelles.canalblog.com/archives/2014/07/06/30201443.html 

I have been following this blog for many years now and every now and then they have a challenge for beaders where we are given a motive and everyone uses their own imagination. We are given a deadline and then Coco puts up all our creations and it's so delightful to see what everyone else came up with.  

This time we were given a pattern of a necklace and here is the one I made. I just changed the original colors. 


Here is the middle of making the necklace...



I'm really happy with the final outcome. I'm especially happy because my youngest daughter liked it and wanted to wear it. Usually she doesn't want to wear the things I make as they are more suitable for older women and she's a teenager. 

2 comments: